Monday, February 25, 2008

Senata Fox - Demo


Cheers! Sabotage is back from the grave :) Ok, now I finally have a lot of free time and I can spend it on writing a blog. The blog is gonna be about various hardcore/crust/punk records and stuff I want you to see, so feel free to contribute by adding information about bands etc. I decided to dedicate my first posts to the Croatian scene, so lets start...

Senata Fox is a thrashy powerviolence/hardcore band from Zagreb/Rijeka, formed in 1999. Their music is uncompromising and fast, with screaming and sometimes crusty vocals. They are vegans/vegetarians and have played in many famous Yugoslavian bands like Razlog Za, Panaceja, Amok, Lunar, ... This is their first demo, but it isn't an official release. It has 16 tracks, mostly under 1 minute, including a Razlog Za (old school hc from Kutina, Croatia) cover named "Sutra". The cover artwork is from their record "The Acracy Discourse" released in 2006, but I decided to use it here because the demo has no cover..

Senata Fox - Demo

No comments: