Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bolesno Grinje - Pobjeda je naša CD


Bolesno Grinje are a grindcore band from Pula, Croatia, formed in 2000. The band members played in some nice Croatian bands like Anti Otpad or Desinence Mortification... These 18 songs were recorded in 2001, but they were released in 2005 by Endless Brutality Of Man records from Mexico. They play a brutal and raw combination of grindcore and crust. It's one of the finest Croatian grindcore bands.

Tracks:

1. Introdukcija
2. Ne
3. Bolesno Grinje
4. Nema Povratka
5. Depresija
6. Osuđen na Tapiju
7. Alarm
8. Nož u Leđa
9. Jebem ti Posao
10. 13
11. Generacija Zajeb
12. P.S.A.M.B.K.Z.S.
13. Vješanje Br.176
14. Mrtav/Pijan
15. Gledam u Prazno
16. Trovanje
17. Bez Teksta
18. I to je Kraj

Bolesno Grinje - Pobjeda je naša
ps : I already uploaded the album and then i saw that its not correctly named, its 2005 not 2002..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved you post because if I hadn't read 'Bolesno Grinje', I would have been misled. You are so right in all the points you raised. staggered was cruelty masqueraded as tradition. Kamagra Jelly

Steve said...

Shocked as I am…I still find it hard to believe that this is happening in the world. I hope everybody learns about this subject and be aware so that the world comes under the light of awareness.

Kamagra

Kamagra UK said...

Thanks for this post. It Very nice Blog. It was a very good Blog. I like it. Thanks for sharing knowledge. Ask you to share good Blog again.Apcalis Oral Jelly

Kamagra UK said...

I loved you post because if I hadn't read 'Bolesno Grinje', I would have been misled. You are so right in all the points you raised. staggered was cruelty masqueraded as tradition.Buy Kamagra Uk

gj5747 said...

Very interesting article! Someone can be useful!
modafinil-pharmacy